Coaches & Volunteer Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct for coaches (please click to download the full document)
Rosario YFC adopts a player centred approach to coaching:
- Act as good role models
- Encourage and be positive during training sessions and matches so that players can leave with a sense of achievement
- Set challenging but achievable goals
- Plan and prepare each session appropriately and ensure proper levels of supervision
- Ensure that all activities are inclusive and allow all players to participate in an enjoyable way.
- Place paramount importance upon the welfare and enjoyment of the players, not winning or achieving results
- Apply the principles of fair play, treating each player equally with dignity and respect, and ensuring that all players play within the rules of the club.
- Be aware of the developmental stages and needs of the players.
- Avoid over-training and over-emphasis on competition